- Fiber laser cutter with the rotary and plate working process combination save cost and space.
- A “clean cut” surface quality is obtained.
- Reflective materials like aluminium,copper and brass can be cut with ease.
- Available for different diameter and length tubes from 20mm-200mm.
- Little to maintenance costs.
- Consumable part cost is low. The only parts that need to be changed are nozzles, ceramics and protection glasses over long periods. There are no other consumable costs.
- Resonator life is over 100,000 working hours.
|laser power||500w, 750w, 1000w, 2000w (optional)|
|Laser source||Import original fiber laser IPG|
|Whole machine size||5540*3920*1954mm|
|Maximum speed||120 m/min|
|Rotary working diameter||20-200mm|
|Rotary working length||3m/6m|
|Resetting positioning accuracy||±0.02mm|
|Power supply||380V±10%/20A, 50 Hz|
|Control system||Cypcut CNC Control System|
|Driving system||Yasukawa servo system|
|Transmission||Double driver rack gear|
|Power consumption||< 10kw|
|Graphic format supported||BMP,PLT, DST, DXF, and AI|
|Table||Fixed knife strip|
|Cooling mode||water-cooling and protection system|
|Compatible software||CorelDraw AutoCAD Photoshop|
- Suitable industries
It is suitable for aerospace technology, aircraft manufacturing, rocket manufacturing, robot manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, ship manufacturing, sheet metal cutting, kitchen furniture, electronic components, automotive parts, cooling, ventilation pipes, signs, metal and other metal parts processing industry.
- Suitable materials
It is mainly used for cutting carbon steel, silicon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, galvanized steel sheet, pickling board, aluminum zinc plate, copper and many kinds of metal materials cutting.